Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Pictorial Play in Two Parts


THE BOX

by Marty Jones or whatever 
also, Photo Booth



* * * 



 A box with my name on it! What!
Inside the box, there are things, delicately wrapped in paper! Whoa!



 A heartwarming personal note! 
The handwriting is elegant, but doesn't make me feel bad about my own!



 A card from a buncha dudes that has a cat on it! Classy and deeply felt!



Tea supplies! My fingers look strange in this photograph!
They are attempting to hold too many different items!



A camera! It can zoom, or not zoom! Depends on what you want!



BUT THEN




WHAT IS THIS MARIJUANA OR SOMETHING GUYS
WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME THIS MARIJUANA



Smelling the marijuana...



 That is potent marijuana you guys! 



Just kidding, it's looseleaf tea. Tea is a drug you can drink. 



* * * 



And that's the story of my afternoon. My friends are the best!

To Rachyl and company, thank you, thank you, thank you. I am amazed by your kindness and intentionality; shipping a package internationally is no casual undertaking. I don't take it lightly, and I appreciate it. Thank you.

And now for some apartment pictures!

2 comments:

  1. haha, that's awesome. so glad you got it! 8) and "the postal system evidently works just fine here" this was my biggest fear seeing as I had no idea what the address really was saying and the postal worker standing at the counter didn't give me much comfort either. enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty - seriously my friend, you are looking good, I don't know what specifically has happened of late to set free your full potential, but you seem to be maxing out the *handsome* stat. Way to go, my friend, that is really hard to do. Keep achieving.

    ReplyDelete